Stay informed, get involved – check out our Blog and Upcoming Events.
Western Mass. Medicare for All (WMM4A), which launched in May 2017, is a regional network of groups and individuals advocating for a Single Payer health care system in our state and country.
Please join us as we build a strong grassroots movement to advance health care as a human right and to move single-payer legislation forward in the Commonwealth. WMM4A coordinates activity among individuals and groups called “hubs” in Franklin, Hampshire, Hampden, and Berkshire Counties. We provide organizing support and resources, and help connect newcomers with hubs in their local area. Check out our blog for updates.
In addition to this website, WMM4A hosts a Facebook page and a listserv keeping subscribers informed about Medicare-for-All events and meetings. Our lively monthly meetings bring together Medicare-for-All advocates for updates, resource-sharing, discussion and action.
WMM4A works in coordination with other groups and coalitions in Massachusetts, including the Single Payer Strategy Forum, which is a statewide effort among organizers to develop a multi-year plan to build the movement and pass single-payer legislation in our state.
New folks are always welcome at WMM4A. Please join us in this exciting campaign for social and economic justice!
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Donate to support WMM4A’s educational and outreach work
- Subscribe to the WMM4A listserv
- “Like” our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter #WMM4A
- Attend our monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month
- Join a local hub – or help form a new one
- Host a house party, table at a local farmers’ market
- Contact us to discuss other ways to get involved!